วันอาทิตย์ที่ 26 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

Week of my birthday


This is week of my birthday .I born at 26 August 1988 .But I think my birthday some all year.And this year my birthday correspond to sunday.So I don't have a meeting and I stay a home all the day,but my friend call to my and try to persuade go to anywhere.Someone want to go to see movie,someone want to went to shopping at siam.But I don't to went to anywhere.because I want to sleeping and eating at my home.So I'm so happy at my comfortable home.But I think it very short diary...OK I will tell you all the day in the week.In Monday when I study English 1 class finish,I go to play basketball with my friend.I don't basketball long time.And I love to play basketball so much because basketball is my favorite sport and I play it again in Tuesday when I study English 1 class finish.Wednesday I study all day it very boring day because I study at 11 AM - 19 PM,it long day in the week.Thursday I finish to study very fast because my teacher come late and no student in the class when teacher coming.Friday I don't go to college because I don't have class in this day and I go to my old school.I go to help activity in my old school.Saturday I study class in the afternoon and this is all.Sunday is my birth my friend call at 9 Am and ask my "where are you" I tell her "I sleep at home now".After that my friend come to my home and gave birthday cake for me.Wow! I very amaze for me.After my friend go to study I go to sleeping again.In the night I'm very happy because someone online in MSN and I tell her this is my birthday.She say really? Happy birthday to you.And I'm happy about that.Because she is lovely girl.And that is all this week.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: