วันอาทิตย์ที่ 1 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2551

Good summer



This summer I have a lot of thing to do in this summer.Firstly after I am finished the test.I have toured to provincial with old friend.They were a high school friend in that time.We toured at Rayong,we should this country because it was the residene of my friend and it was free for us.And this location was near a Bangkok and it has a beautiful sea.In the last year we have only a man in this toured but this year we have woman friend come to join with us.Which it result we enjoy to much before last year and have a lot of fun inthis year.We go to Rayong 3 day and 2 night.It was the excelllent time for me,we have gone to island,waterfall and sea.We used a time in first day when we reaches swiming and playing at the beach and sea all day.Because we didn't meet together long time ago.We come to meet 3-4 time in the one year.In the evening we have dinner near the beach and we sing a song,play a guitar at the beach every night,in the night we divide to rest by separate a man and woman.But in during night time we come to enjoy to play and stay in the same room.Already when who feel sleepy we will then move to different places to rest.Next day,wehave toured to island in the morning and tour a waterfall in the evening.the island have name is "tar-ru" this island where us goes to it very beautiful beach.but the sunlight has will very hot so nobody want have a swim.We have a lunch on that island.Which the food that us bring by oneself.Because the food on island has pice very expensive.And there were a lot of tourists in island and the majority was a foreigner.In the afternoon we already go to the waterfall I can't remember the waterfall name.But we can go to see and play it short time,because it neary to close.So we must get back to the residence to fast because it evening already.But we come back to swim the sea at our residence and wait for dinner time.when dinner time today we have a barbecue seafood.We enjoy to roast and eat it.In the last day in the morning when I wake up I feel sting at mt back and arm because my skin was burnt.It feels pain and my friend find the medicine to apply some remedy to the wound for abate the symptoms feel pain.After that I feel better but my skin was dark skin before a come to Rayong.Because I don't used the sunscreen and wear a shirt when I swim and play on the beach.Finally when in the time must get back.We have gone to pay respect to the buddha before get back to bangkok and We promise that to come back tour Rayong together again.But it was possible difficult,because other a person may have same free time.But we hope to back to Rayong again.When we come back arrive at Bangkok We exchange a picture at my home before they get back home.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: